Monday, March 24, 2014

Flat Iron and Ponytail Rollerset Tutorial

Hi Ladies,

Sorry that I've been away for so long, been working on some really great stuff.. so yes... you should definitely get excited!!.

Just wanted to come at you with my flat iron tutorial, it's dry season here in the Caribbean making it the perfect time to straighten curly hair without getting too much reversion.  Here's a video of my rollerset and  flat iron process. Enjoy :)



 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhjHzpxKowM&list=UUJCUdBfuC33rUZOmgjbvDdw

I may have missed some details in the vid so feel free to ask questions.

Linked up with:

Relaxed Thairapy


Click on button above to meet our host.




HHJ

Ren

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Your hair is gorgeous. I subbed to your channel. I'd love for you to add this to my #techniquethursday linkup. Link: http://bit.ly/R4nFQ3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for connecting with me. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the opportunity to connect. You will definitely be seeing more of me.

      Delete