Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to wish you guys God's grace, peace and blessings for 2012!!!

When a new year rolls around we all spend some time reflecting on the past year and looking forward to the new year with alot of hope. I believe that this new year is going to be an amazing year of growth/progress in each aspect of my life and to celebrate this hope/excitement.... guess what I did!!!!

I COLOURED MY HAIR!!! Well, part of it at least lol





I was just feeling to change things up a bit... its not too bright.. because im all about healthy hair.

What do you guys think? You like?
Ill do a post later on this week about taking care of colour treated hair!!

GOD BLESS!!

3 comments:

  1. I like it and it doesn't look bright at all, of course it could be the quality of the pic.
    What color did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used bleach powder and developer and rinse when I reached the colour I liked. Ill take some better pics tonight so you can see it better.

    ReplyDelete